Thursday 1 April 2010

Ready

Well. The spring flowers are all beginning to look happy out in the garden despite it being blooming cold today. (Where is the sun hiding?)This dark little beauty has survived both the chilly spell and the grabby picky fingers of the smaller bean, quite an achievement in our garden!
The Easter branch has been suitably decorated by the beans and admired repeatedly by us and a few visitors... and I did a little bit of baking for the teachers. They definitely deserve a bit of a sugar rush after all their hard work this term. I had great fun making these chick'n'egg cupcakes. Don't you think they look quite charming? I'm sure they look much better than they taste though.

So, we're ready for Easter here, just waiting for that Bunny. And some warm sun. Hope you have a good one.
















1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs Bean, I do like your eggy tree, and indeed your lovely blog. I will of course be back, Love Missus Pebble x

    ReplyDelete